Saturday, March 14, 2015

Help Miss Earth Maryland Compete at Miss Earth United States 2015 Pageant

Gree(n)tings everyone!!!

I hope you and yours are doing well. I'm doing well, thanks be to God! In the past month, I have been blessed with the honor of serving as Maryland's Miss Earth 2015. The next step is Miss Earth United States, the national pageant. I will like to have the opportunity to continue what I am doing in my state with my Beauties for a Cause project throughout our nation as Miss Earth United States, but I need financial assistance to achieve my goal to get that title. With your monetary assistance, you will lighten my financial burden which allows me to focus more on preparation for the pageant this Summer in Los Angeles, California. Please visit my GoFundMe account and donate as low as $10. The total amount will go towards my expenses leading to and at the national pageant July 24-26 in Los Angeles, California. Your help will be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance. Please donate.
Miss Earth Maryland 2015 Ruby B. Johnson
Photo by Ros Productions
PLEASE DONATE


Ruby B. Johnson,
Your Miss Earth Maryland 2015
Continuing the legacy of beauty and responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment