Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Miss Earth Maryland 2015 Attends 6th Annual Ivorian Economic and Cultural Festival

Gree(n)tings everyone!!!

I hope you and yours are doing well. I'm doing well, thanks be to God! One of the reasons why I love my awesome state of Maryland is its diversity and its celebration for all people regardless of national origin, religion, race, sex, and class. On Sunday, August 2, I attended the 6th Annual Ivorian Economic and Cultural festival in Silver Spring! It's wonderful to see how much this festival has grown and I remember participating in it four years ago with my belly dance performance. Congratulations to Ms. Pepita Kragbe and her team for a successful event! I ate, drank, and danced a lot, as well as met new folks and saw familiar faces. Africa oye!!!
Miss Earth Maryland 2015 Ruby B. Johnson
Ms. Pepita Kragbe (La Main Tendue and Festival founder) and Miss Earth Maryland 2015 Ruby B. Johnson
Miss Earth Maryland 2015 Ruby B. Johnson and Mr. Freddy Possian (festival organizer)
Miss Earth Maryland 2015 Ruby B. Johnson

Ruby B. Johnson,
Your Miss Earth Maryland 2015
Continuing the legacy of beauty and responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment