Friday, February 27, 2015

Party for an AWESOME Cause: Gift of Wells Happy Hour Fundraiser on March 20th

Gree(n)tings everyone!!!

I hope you and yours are doing well. I'm doing fantastic, thanks be to God! I will like to invite all of you to come out on Friday, March 20th to party for an awesome cause brought to you by an amazing organization known as Gift of Wells. This event will be a fundraiser. Gift Of Wells, with the motto of lending a helping hand one water well at a time, is: a non-profit organization whose aim is to build water wells in Sierra Leone, thereby providing safe and sanitary water to the people of Sierra Leone. I serve as the Media Magician for this awesome organization, and so proud of its mission and vision for health and sanitation in my native country, Sierra Leone. Please come out and join me, the rest of the executive board, and meet amazing people at this Happy Hour Fundraiser. See you there!
Gift of Wells Happy Hour Fundraiser
SIP Lounge, Washington D.
March 20, 2015

Ruby B. Johnson,
Your Miss Earth Maryland 2015
Continuing the legacy of beauty and responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment